General Press, Sponsorships, Partnerships, Events and Out-of-the-Box Opportunities; Project to benefit non-profit Healthy Child Healthy World
One of only a few LEED Platinum Certified homes in the country, project7ten was built as green as possible to serve as an educational model that creates a forum for smart discussion about environmental awareness.
About Healthy Child Healthy World
A portion of project7ten sales proceeds donated to Healthy Child Healthy World (HCHW), an organization dedicated to educating the public about environmental toxins that affect children’s health.
Tom Schey, Midwest attorney turned green activist, and California Environmentalist Kelly Chapman Meyer joined forces in 2007 to bring to the world a home (project7ten) that was not only architecturally beautiful but a structure that was environmentally sensitive to its surrounds and those who dwell in it. From the tear-down of the old structure in Venice Beach, CA to the furnishings put into the final abode, each detail was thought in the best interest of mother-earth and family. Therefore, it only made sense for project7ten to partner with Healthy Child Healthy World. Once the home was sold and the bills paid, portions of the remaining funds was given to HCHW. In addition, HCHW gave private tours of project7ten with all proceeds going to the non-profit.
Serrato spearheaded the project7ten account that lead to some amazing partnerships, sponsorships and synergies that took the green home to places unimaginable. From hosting events at the home with Green Fashion Designers to producing a show for Discovery Channel’s Green Planet, project7ten helped put Schey on the map as the go-to-guy for green building and environmental concerns world-wide. Schey currently owns and operates Minimal Productions, a full-service environmental consulting company focusing on the entertainment and hospitality industries.
- Prepare extensive PR/Marketing strategy
- Prepare extensive “Big Ideas” document and go after one-of-a-kind partnerships
- Create and manage “one-of-a-kind” events at the project7ten
- Guide client on online marketing strategy and value
- Create buzz and awareness among Angeleno’s “Trensetters” and “Young Hollywood”
- Los Angeles Times Media Sponsorship valued at more than $200,000
- The Ford Motor Company Partnership – Hybrid vehicle lease given to purchaser of project7ten
- EDUN – Organic Clothing-line founded by Ali Hewson (wife of Bono of U2), hosted green celebrity event at project7ten
- Discovery Channel’s Planet Green – Tom Bergeron hosted television series“Supper Club” at project7ten
- Tens of Millions of media impressions (Print, Online, Television, Radio) including, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, InStyle Magazine Exclusive, RL – Ralph Lauren Lifestyle Magazine, Space Magazine, Movieline Hollywood Life, NPR, Huffington Post, Jetson Green, etc.